Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day 6 April 14 Saturday

FOOD:

Breakfast:
4 omega 3 eggs
5 pieces bacon
black coffee

Dinner:
4 oz. ham
20 blueberries

Late Night:
10 beers
unknown number of Jack and Cokes

EXERCISE: Walk 1 1/2 hours

WEIGHT: 308 down from 309
I have this program on my palm called "eat watch". It's cool, because you enter your weights in there, and it averages them out and does a "moving average". Basically it curves your weight and smoothes out the line. Gives you a better sense of what't going on. It shows a continuous drop because even though the last few days weight have been close, every day at the lower weight shows a real change from a few days ago, since my weight is staying at the new level. I wish I could run two copies of it, or find something similar to run on my desktop to track my blood sugar too.

BLOOD SUGAR: 138 UP from 118 (breading on chicken yesterday?)

EVENTS:
Took it easy most of day. Did some walking. Talked to J. on the phone, and that didn't go so well, but at least I called and didn't procrastinate. Hung out with friends, saw a movie, and then went out drinking. Not very paleo, I know. I was hung over like crazy the next day. I also probably should have eaten more before I went out, but I didn't know there would be so much drinking. I puked late at night. :(

MOOD: Okay I guess.

SLEEP/ALERTNESS Prior Day:
Slept well last night. Feel alert today.

No comments: