Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 3 April 11 Wednesday

FOOD:
Breakfast
4 omega 3 eggs
5 pieces of bacon
Coffee, black

Lunch
Skipped

Early Dinner:
1 gyro, meat and onions and a little sauce (I've heard lamb is usually grassfed?)
Burger, onion, meat and lettuce only.

Late Dinner:
Some beef roast
2 carrots,
1 beer
3 glasses of wine
1 scoop chocolate ice cream


Late night:
A few pieces of lefover Easter ham ~2 oz

EXERCISE:
None

WEIGHT:
309 down from 315

BLOOD SUGAR:

EVENTS:
Hung out with friends, got phone number from girl I've been interested in for a while. I missed the opportunity before, but was determined to ask this time!

Late to work today. :( Sleep schedule messed up- stayed up to late. Have to watch that.

A little peer pressure (or at least me being two polite, and nervous about asking girl out), led to some alcohol consumption and ice cream. I did avoid the potatoes and didn't overdo it on booze. I don't want to see anything as a "failure" or "mistake", because like anything else it will take time for me to become adjusted to eating differently, and developing strategies for eating the way I want. For example, I still don't have a lunch routine down. Should I bring something from home, or eat out and just eat the meat? I want to avoid trans fats in fast food as much as possible, but it's hard to know what's in anything. The best is just to prepare things on my own, but I need to make sure to plan ahead and have things ready.

MOOD:
Good. Glad I'm pursuing girl "J". She's starting to grow on me. Excited but still mellow, we'll see what happens. Generally in positive mood. Feeling scattered at work, but got some stuff done and had another meeting after work.

SLEEP/ALERTNESS Prior Day:
Alert during evening meeting, feeling a little more energetic lately.

No comments: