Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day 2 April 10 Tuesday

FOOD:

Breakfast:
4 omega 3 eggs
5 pieces bacon

Lunch:
skipped

Early Dinner:
5 oz smoked Scottish salmon

Late Dinner:
~1 lb grassfed ground beef
3 oz liver from frozen


EXERCISE: none

WEIGHT: 315 -down from 318

BLOOD SUGAR: 125 down from 130

EVENTS:
Busy- meeting after work. Visited friend- home late.
BM, a little constipated.
Slight headache in morning, returning in mid P.M. Localized shooting pain in back of head on the side by neck.

MOOD:
Good.

SLEEP/ALERTNESS Prior Day:
Stayed up late, overslept a little today. Ate breakfast on the run. Got to work with one minute to spare. Opened curtains to let more light in bedroom on first snooze alarm run to bathroom. Stayed pretty alert during average interest meeting after work. Joking, in decent mood. Good performance at work, still behind eight ball- busy week.

2 comments:

Al said...

Good luck Frank! You sound motivated enough to follow through with your plan. I've subscribed to your feed (no pun intended) to watch your progress. I think your choice of grassfed meat is very wise. You might want to give grassfed bison/buffalo meat a try too.

Frank said...

Al, thanks for the support! I intend to order more grassfed meats and am interested in bison and organ meats. I really enjoy the taste of the grassfed more- and I seem to crave it too in a way, like my body finds something there it's lacking. Could be psychological, but I noticed this effect eating lamb before. I love the taste, and keep thinking of it and craving it. I found out later most lamb is grass fed, unline most beef. I can eat grassfed ground beef and it's tasty. Plan ground beef has a bad texture and is bland.

It's nice to have a reader! :)
It's nice to have a place to put my thoughts, and it helps to think of this as an "experiment"- it takes the pressure off. Curiosity is a strong draw for me!