Thursday, September 20, 2007

Day 165 Thursday September 20

FOOD:

Fasting in the AM

Grass fed beef no condiments
Bacon and eggs

WEIGHT: 253
CAFFEINE : lots of coffee in the morning
SLEEP: nine hours
SUN:
EXERCISE:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Today was an OK day I suppose. I had more problems with procrastination in the morning and was feeling angry with myself as the result. As the day went on I was given more information about the changes that will take place at work regarding my department change. So, I said goodbye to a few people, and will say goodbye to more people tomorrow at work. I'm starting to realize that this change is really going to happen and it's happening tomorrow. Or at least I will meet my new department tomorrow. Some of them I already know and they will be surprised to see me there. It's also starting to sink in that in the long run this change will probably be for the better although the way it's taking place is pretty messed up. As the day went on I became more positive because at least now I know what's going to happen and can start preparing. I hope I can take the bull by the horns and be proactive about this change and make it work well, or as well as can be expected.

As I mentioned before, learning more about how ketones affect the brain has been very interesting to me. It encourages me to become more strict about my diet. Especially after seeing how fasting boosts my mood.

Well, I had better get to sleep now. If I go to sleep right now, that will give me nine hours.

No comments: