Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 162 Monday September 17

FOOD:

no breakfast
2 large coffees

lunch- meatloaf
some mashed potatoes
coffee

a little GF beef with catsup
GF stew
diet pop


WEIGHT: 261
CAFFEINE: lots
SLEEP: 10 hours
SUN: a TON yesterday
EXERCISE:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
In a bad mood today. Had a long day yesterday, but got a good 10 hours of sleep. Woke up okay today. One cat puked, and that always worries me and puts me in a bad mood. Then I talked to boss at work today. Still tons of confusion about what's going on right now. Then I had no motivation today to work on anything because everything might get changed up anyway. I started mentally spinning worst case scenarios about what could happen at work, and convinced myself that I would end up in the worst situation. I saw a good presentation about working memory and nutrient therapy on Saturday, but now I've convinced myself that none of it can help me. Need to keep updating this every day so I can try to pinpoint what's going on that spins me into these bad moods. No energy or motivation, not super down really. Just frustrated.

Guess the thing that's different is all the carbs I've had recently. Sesame chicken, pizza, fries, RC's, cookies, meatloaf. All the sun I had yesterday did a number on me too. Also, not getting enough sleep the last 3 weeks because I'm busier at work. And the work stuff has stressed me out big time.

No comments: