Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day 157 September 12 Wednesday

FOOD:

Fast in AM

mongolian beef
some rice


WEIGHT: 252
CAFFEINE: LOTS!!!
SLEEP: 6 hours
SUN:
EXERCISE:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES: moderate

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Started fast yesterday at noon. I find such a boost from the 24 hour fast! It's really unexpected. Focused at work, talking to women at work and feeling good. Wired.
Well, I also took a phentermine capsule this morning. It's a stimulant I used to pair with effexor for weight loss, when I saw a doc for weight loss. Effexor makes me feel a little dreamy and weird. I drank a ton of coffee, with the phentermine and no food, I was a bundle of energy. Felt good actually. It's 8:30 and I'm going to bed. Need to get back to sleeping more, getting sun( tanning now that season is changing, but I"m broke), and visiting health club. Can't let work overwhelm me. Need to set a schedule to leave and arrive and keep to it. Need to carve out time for sun, weights and sleep and keep to that. Then the rest of the time is leisure and chores. Probably should block that out too? I wonder about getting to picky and then things don't fit. But I keep having this idea of planning with broad strokes. Like 6-7 get ready/ 7-4 is work, 4-5 is exercise. 5-6 is chores 6-8 is eat and relax. Sounds simple, but I'm sure I could make it too complicated. So don't then, Frank! Ok, I'm going to bed! Start with one of my goals at least.

Also, the intermittent fasting sure drops the weight.

No comments: