Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 161 Sunday September 16

FOOD:
bacon and eggs
steak and cheese bagel, NO BREAD

20 mcdonalds chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce
side salad
RC

1/2 fried chicken
some fries
another RC
cole slaw


WEIGHT: 258
CAFFEINE:
SLEEP:9
SUN: WAY TOO MUCH
EXERCISE:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Erasing the gains I've made with sugary pop, sesame chicken, and fast food.
Helping a friend out today. I should at least stay tight during the week when I don't have the peer pressure. Maybe I need to simplify things again. Just go grassfed for a month to get back to my roots. This battle is never ending. I will continue to struggle with temptations and lapses, but I can never quit, because misery awaits if I do. And then I'll just come back. Because the key is, at least now I know ho to do it. Before I didn't. I have the info on paleo and low carb.

In an okay mood I guess. Way too much sun- out all day. feel sunsickness. Sleepy, headache, wiped out. Go to bed at 8- I'm beat. And Beet!

No comments: