Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day 170 Tuesday September 25

FOOD bacon and eggs

No lunch

5 ounces of liver
2 cups of baked beans
Seven crackers, some cheese and salami


WEIGHT 253
CAFFEINE 8 cups coffee, with heavy whipping cream
SLEEP 10 HRS
SUN
EXERCISE walk for 1 hour
BLOOD SUGAR
KETONES

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS
So, today wasn't such a bad day really. I was pretty busy at work but at least now I know what's going on and I'm starting to get things rolling. mood was fairly good. I'm sure that eating fewer carbohydrates yesterday has made an improvement in my mood today. Actually, I didn't eat anything yesterday at all and I felt pretty good. I found another bottle of ketostix today. So I did it yesterday and had no ketones at all last night. I had a lot of carbohydrates on Sunday, so that's why.

I was busy all day today, but, when it's busy at least I know what I should be doing and although it's frustrating at times I feel more productive. I'm not sitting there thinking of projects I could be doing and be unable to decide which one to start. I've said it before, but it seems as that when I'm under the gun the adrenaline makes it easier for me to decide what I should be doing, and to get started on doing it. I guess that's why I always end up procrastinating on things until the very last minute when it becomes a crisis and then I become motivated to actually do it. Sometimes that really pisses me off.

No comments: