Saturday, September 8, 2007

Day 153 Saturday September 8

FOOD:

3 oz roast beef
4 oz line caught tuna

5 popeyes chicken nuggets, with bbq sauce
cajun rice
cole slaw
diet coke

WEIGHT: 259
CAFFEINE: lots coffee
SLEEP: 7-8 hours
SUN: 30 min at noon
EXERCISE:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Got up, got sun, did lots of errands. Working with thinkingrock program and it kicks ass. Once the novelty wears off I hope it still helps me stay productive. Feeling a little overwhelmed at work recently. Feeling rising confidence with dating, still super far off. But starting to think about getting back in the game. In a decent mood today- more energy. I actually like the intermittent fasting. Feel like my head is clearer. Which makes me think that I would be like that all the time except for the rice and bbq sauce and other shit I keep eating. I need to get back to basics. Which means cooking my own meals at home. The last few times I made ground beef I put a little broccoli in it. That was good. I go up and down in mood quite rapidly.

Haven't walked or used health club in quite a while. I've changed my routine lately, and I'm not good at set shifting. Need to start new habits now, with my new schedule. Exercise, eating, sun/tanning, sleep. I finally smashed through the 260 barrier. Hope the next ten are easier. Lots of compliments at work on my appearance. But of course I discout all of it. I may look much better, but I know I'm such an antisocial lame ass I won't be able to capitalize on it anyway. I see guys who don't look like anything with hot chicks. I may not know much, but I know THAT's not the big key. It's confidence and taking charge. Too bad I suck at that. :( No, the health stuff I do for ME. What I want is oddly enough mental health first, and physical health second. Guess I should focuse even more on exercise, eating, sun and sleep if I want to heal my brain. I want to be more ambitious, alert, focused, happy, and confident. I want to stop spinning my wheels and set goals and achieve them. I want this thinkingrock program to help me with this.

I actually thought today I had better get back into blogging, because I was in such a good mood, I thought I need to record this and try to figure out what I'm doing that is causing this. I think it's the Intermittent fasting, really. Not what I would have expected. I find myself ravenous when I do eat, but I've realized it's about half mental. If I calm myself, I dont' feel super hungry or dying to break the fast. It's definately an interesting experience.

No comments: