Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 163, Tuesday September 18

FOOD:

fasting in the AM

Grass fed beef with some ketchup

10 chicken nuggets from McDonald's with barbecue sauce
Double hamburger from McDonald's with no bun
No diet pop with this meal, only water

WEIGHT: 258
CAFFEINE: coffee
SLEEP:
SUN:
EXERCISE:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Today I guess I was in a pretty bad mood. I really didn't get much done at work today, I was procrastinating all day, I don't know what's going to happen at work, so why should I do anything. Then, when I got home from work that I was feeling very low energy. I made a few phone calls, even though I didn't really feel like talking to anyone. But, then I finally dragged myself out of the house and went to an ADD meeting. And that ended up being OK, I guess. One guy was talking my ear off though, and that was kind of a bummer. I realize the problem I was having at work wasn't because I didn't know what do, it was just that I was too lazy to do it. I guess one thing that cheered me up a little is that I've discovered some ways to improve my mood. So exercise, sunlight, sufficient sleep, and low carbs are all things which improve my mood. I just need to remember to do these things. Although good physical how is obviously very important, improving my mood and my brain health are even more important.

No comments: