Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 167 Saturday September 22

FOOD
Fasting in the AM

Southwest salad from McDonald's
This contained a few fritos, a slightly sweet sauce, a tiny amount of corn and beans and a little chicken.
Two large coffees
I was supposed to fast, but I had a headache again.

One pound of line caught tuna


WEIGHT 251
CAFFEINE two large coffees
SLEEP I had a headache, and I went to sleep early. I woke up early on Sunday as a result.
SUN 20 minutes each side
EXERCISE
BLOOD SUGAR
KETONES

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS
I woke up around 10 I guess and spent a little bit of time planning things I should do. I did get out of the house at noon and went to get some sun. I have that mild headache return that I've had on Friday as well, and so I ended up breaking my fast early. Sometimes I associate headaches with the need for carbohydrates, or a need for caffeine so I ended up having both.

I went and bought more grass fed beef, and then came home and still had a headache so I took a nap. I never really got up until 9:00 PM, so I decided to stay in bed and get up early on Sunday.

I spend so much time looking at my list of tasks, and all I got done this weekend and was laying in the sun for 30 minutes, doing some grocery shopping, doing laundry, doing dishes, and surfing the Internet.

No comments: