Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 168 Sunday September 23

FOOD

Bacon and eggs

5 ounces salmon

One whole chicken

Football with friends
Doritos
Eight mini cupcakes
A little salami
1 l of diet Pepsi
Seven barbecued chicken wings
Four crackers


WEIGHT 250
CAFFEINE eight cups of coffee
SLEEP 10, maybe 11 hours
SUN
EXERCISE
BLOOD SUGAR
KETONES

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS
Well, not a good day I guess. I was not very productive today at all. Yesterday I at least felt as if I was trying to get some things down and I spent time looking at my list of things I should be doing and I even did a few of them. Today, however I wasn't even really trying to get things done. The only things I did today were laundry at the last possible minute, and I had a few friends over to watch football today. It was nice to visit with my friends, but I ended up eating a lot of junk food. My friend let me a microphone and and headset that he received with the via voice software. I thought it would improve my voice recognition usage, however it seems to be even worse then the microphone on my computer monitor already is.

Days like today are very discouraging to me. I don't really have much motivation to do things. If I was just lazy, I would have enjoyed myself today. I could have gone to the lake or walked two blocks down to the carnival. Instead, I spent my day surfing the Internet and wasting time. It would be one thing if I just decided to relax on a Sunday and enjoy myself, but I spent the whole day beating myself up for things I should be doing but was not doing, both fun things and chores. I have been reading Sari Solden's book on women with ADD. She has a list of symptoms to test yourself to see if you have ADD, and it's very good. I should put that in a post here, because this last really described how my weekend has gone.

It seems like it wasn't that long ago that I was feeling much more productive and aware and I'm not sure what's happened. I know I haven't been as good with the diet and I made the comment about the diet pop creeping in more and more. I wonder if getting out of the exercise habit has been part of the problem. I was walking pretty much every day but once things got busy at work three weeks ago I stopped. I also haven't been getting as much sun. Today, for instance, was a nice sunny day and I should have been outside but I wasn't I was inside surfing the web all day, and that is bad for my mood.

No comments: