Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day 160 Saturday September 15

FOOD:

no fasting

bacon and eggs

chocolate chip cookie
coffee

5 chicken tenders with BBQ sauce at popeyes

sesame chicken AGAIN!
rice
diet pop
potstickers


WEIGHT: 254
CAFFEINE:
SLEEP:
SUN:
EXERCISE:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Okay mood. Went to ADD conference. Interesting. Had date, which was okay. I don't really like this girl's appearance. Feel guilty because I'm not a lightweight myself. Double standard. Then I feel angry at myself, because I know if I wasn't so picky I'd have a girlfriend and sex. Feel guilty over double standard, and depressed that this is "all I can get", when actually it's that I'm just not really trying. So I get down and take a few months off dating again. Sometimes a few months between dates. Really productive here. Soothing my discomfort with carbs.

No comments: