Monday, September 10, 2007

Day 155 Monday September 10

FOOD:
fast in AM

grassfed beef
broccoli

WEIGHT: 258
CAFFEINE:
SLEEP:
SUN:
EXERCISE:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Some diarrhea after dinner. I wonder. When I first started Atkins I had diarrhea. I figured out it was the bacon grease and so I dry all my bacon. I've been using some bacon grease to cook in my new stainless non stick pan. I also recently stopped using my nitrate free bacon and went back to my old brand, maple syrup flavored just cause that's all the store had. Did the grease or the maple cause it?

Somewhat productive at work. Using thinkingrock, and it rocks! New systems motivate me, but beyond that it's really awesome. I'm starting to think that the intermittent fasting is a mood booster for me. started reading more about glucose in the brain. Seems like they are finding that insulin does affect brain's ability to get glucose. So insulin resistance could conceivably affect the brain. Also, ketones appear to be a good brain fuel. Seems like going ketogenic could be good for the ADD brain. It helps parkinson's, and that's a low dopamine condition like ADD. Extreme ADD, very extreme, but related in that one respect at least, the dopamine. Hmmmm... I find myself in less of a hurry to go off the fast. Need to stay sugar free- I'm slipping. like the tortillas I had sunday.

No comments: