Friday, September 21, 2007

Day 166 Friday September 21st

FOOD
Bacon and eggs

A few tater tots
A few peas
Meatballs

Fasting in the PM


WEIGHT 254
CAFFEINE about 6 cups of coffee
SLEEP 9 hours
SUN
EXERCISE
BLOOD SUGAR
KETONES

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS
Today it was a pretty crazy day. I began to shift to the new department today. It was sad to leave some of my old coworkers behind and I think some of them were unhappy to see me leave. It was nice to meet my new groups and I'm excited about my new position but there will be more work involved of course. I'm planning on just taking it easy this weekend and kind of preparing for Monday. I had a headache a throughout the day, which could probably be attributed to the stress of the day. Felt fairly sharp at least in terms of interpersonal / work related activities today. And then after work I had a burst of energy and stayed late and got some things done to prepare for Monday. So, I could attribute my increased productivity to the fact that I have not been eating carbohydrates, but it could also just be that I don't have much of that choice. Usually I procrastinate until I have no choice but to start getting ready and I guess I'm at that point now. I guess the difference is it's not my fault I just didn't find out what's going on until the last minute. So at the very least I'm doing things in the last minute but I don't feel guilty you're angry with myself and I know I'm just doing the best I can and things will work out fine in the end anyway. I'm also hoping I can ramp up this voice recognition software and use it to help in my new position.

Come to think of it, I did eat carbs today. The tater tots and peas. Fuck.

No comments: