Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 74 Thursday June 21

FOOD:

Breakfast:
omega3 bacon and eggs.

Lunch:

Dinner:
4 pcs breaded fried chicken
6 bbq chicken wings

EXERCISE: walk 1 hr
WEIGHT: 285
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS: I have this program on my palm called eatwatch. It allows you to enter your weight, and it smooths out the curves, and gives you a better picture of your weight, without getting tossed about buy momentary ups and downs. I've had a tiny slump lately, I'm sure as a result of the bbq this weekend. I had beans, potato salad, and a piece of cookie cake. It takes a few days to recover and get back into weight loss mode. It takes a few days after cheating for the dip to occur. I should run a ketostix soon as well.

Feeling okay. I was a little down lately, because my buddy, who's married, has better luck with meeting women than me. I shouldn't call it luck- it's the fact that I'm not even trying. I don't have the enthusiasm for some reason. I'm my own worst enemy. And now I'm worrying about the virtual assistant I hired- worried I'm getting ripped off, and embarassed that maybe its a stupid idea. I don't know, people with ADD are hiring ADD coaches for $100 an hour, I'm paying this girl $12 and she looks through my to do's and helps me prioritize. I thought it would help to have someone watching me. I made a budget so now I'm worried about money.

Overall I'm in a decent mood. I am also being more productive lately. I guess I need to focus on a few areas, like saving money, meeting girls, continuing fitness, etc.

Fitness wise- I want to start lifting again. I ordered a bench and squat rack. I should start bringing weights up from the car, and using the dumbells I have and doing some crunches every day. Maybe not every day- need time to recuperate, just like any other muscle I guess.

I should also start riding my bike as well.

Also, had a little bit of a sore stomach yesterday after the double cheeseburger and this morning. It came back a little this morning but got better when I walked. I wonder if drinking as much coffee as I do, with this hot weather, has something to do with it.

No comments: