Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 60, Thursday June 7

FOOD:

Breakfast:
omega 3 bacon and eggs (5, and 4)

Lunch:
Meatloaf (has bread- possibly why blood sugar goes up next day)
Salad

Dinner:
smoked salmon
4 pcs fried chicken (breading, oil, another reason for blood sugar rise next day?)
raw veges and dipping sauce (sugar in sauce?)

EXERCISE:
WEIGHT: 286
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Feel like shit about my sick cat. Other than that feeling better mood wise lately. I've cut out smoking weed, and that might be part of it. Also mega doses of omega 3 every day. Planning to minimize drinking as well. All that stuff affects the neurotransmitters and the reward pathway in the brain, and the frontal lobe, which I'm trying to improve upon. Basically trying to eschew unnatural things, to see what I can do to improve my health and mood.

No comments: