Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 72 Tuesday June 19

FOOD:

Lunch: Chicken kabob, rice, beef, sauce, onions
At least I didn't eat any pita!


EXERCISE:
WEIGHT: 287
BLOOD SUGAR: 104 (still a little high)
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS: slept late. Met a friend for lunch at a middle eastern place. That was nice. Then I went out in the sun for 20 minutes each side. Want to get some sun, but not overdo it. I've been reading about vitamin D and mental health, and how vitamin D prevents more cancer than it causes, as long as you don't burn. 20 minutes in the sun is equal to 200 glasses of milk and all the. Check out vitamindcouncil.com.

In an okay mood. I've been a little more productive lately, and I actually hired a virtual assistant to try to stay on track with things. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: