Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day 63, Sunday June 10

FOOD:

Breakfast:
omega3 bacon and eggs

Lunch:
2 pork chops/butter

Dinner:
order chinese-beef with broccoli
teriyaki beef

EXERCISE: walk 1 hour
WEIGHT: 288
BLOOD SUGAR: 118 (again high- stress? breaded chicken? potato salad? diet pop?)
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS: Again, despite the grief this week, I've been feeling decent. I've been taking 5-htp and l-dopa, along with L-tyrosine, SamE, vitamin B, magnesium, multivitamin, vitamin C, along with high doses of omega 3 fish oil. A big mood pickup. A little more productive as well I think, but not much. But at least I'm not dragging my heels. I need to get back to walking and weights, and tighten up my diet, and see where that takes me. I want to order more grassfed and game meat off the internet, probably within the next two weeks.

No comments: