Saturday, June 9, 2007

Day 62, Saturday June 9

FOOD:

Breakfast:
bacon and omega3 eggs

Lunch:
fried chicken (breaded)
cole slaw
1/3 cup potato salad

Dinner:
I made a stew out of grassfed beef roast, tomatoes, onions, green peppers. Turned out to be pretty tasty. Guessing it will also raise my blood sugar because of all the veges. I'll see what happens.

EXERCISE:
WEIGHT: 290
BLOOD SUGAR: 118- why so high? no exercise lately? Stressed about my cat? gyro sauce?
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
I'm putting my cat to sleep today. It was really rough, but I feel a little relieved. He was so sick, and I'm wiped out with crying since Wed when I found out. I read everything I could on FIP, to make sure I knew what I was doing was right, and I took time to say good bye to him, as did his sister. He will be missed.

No comments: