Monday, June 11, 2007

Day 64, Monday June 11

FOOD:

Breakfast:
mcdonalds- 2 sausage patties and eggs

Lunch:
omega 3 eggs and bacon
coffee
strawberries-3 (been having a bite of strawberries, blueberries, raw broccoli/carrots to dip occasionally over the last 2 weeks or so. Helps my digestion, and I try to keep it to the little munch here and there.

Dinner:
1 lb grassfed ground beef
1 carb ketchup

EXERCISE: none
WEIGHT: 289
BLOOD SUGAR: 80- much lower! due to exercise? despite chinese food sauce previous day. I read some stuff lately that just one exercise session improves insulin resistance.
KETONES: slight

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS: Really pissed off at work- I'm being lazy but have a ton of deadlines this week. Realize I forgot to submit some ppwk and this mistake may cost me two thousand fucking dollars. Furious with myself. Starting to read more about relationship between insulin and dopamine. Trying to tie obesity/insulin resistance/metabolic syndrome, with add/executive dysfunction, all of which I seem to have. That's why I make boneheaded mistakes like that one I found about today.

No comments: