Saturday, June 16, 2007

Day 69 Saturday June 16

FOOD:

Breakfast: bacon and omega3 eggs

Lunch:

Dinner: low carb omlette from diner(saus, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, onions, peppers) with ketchup, and 6 oz orange juice

EXERCISE: Walk 1 hour
WEIGHT: 283
BLOOD SUGAR: 89
KETONES: small

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS: Hard waking up today. My sleep has been even more out of sorts, coming home, taking a nap, waking at 10 pm, websurfing, sleep for 2 more hours then work. Some mornings, like this morning, when I wake up it's like I'm drunk, and I have a headache, like I was out drinking or something. I've had a few headaches this week. I'm starting to think I get the headaches from carbs somehow (my single track mind, lol!). I can remember years ago when I was taking pills from the doctor to lose weight- he had me avoiding carbs also, and at that time I strongly associated my headaches with a descire to eat some carb type snack. I wonder if it's a carb pang, or something completely different. Just hunger? hmmm..

No comments: