Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 55 Saturday June 2

FOOD:

Breakfast:
25 breaded chicken nuggets with bbq sauce

Lunch:
2 sandwiches, WITH BUN, lunch meat
DORITOS
diet pop

9 beers

Dinner:
Salad
5 breaded nuggets

late night- pork chop

EXERCISE: walk 20 minutes
WEIGHT: 287
BLOOD SUGAR: 100
KETONES: trace

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
helping friend out, so his mother in law makes me eat this stuff. it sucks. Surprised I've gone so long without having much social pressure to eat grains/carbs. The last few days have been rife with errors. Small things, but it seems like they start a slide. I've also been out of grassfed for a while, so that has been missing. And I haven't kept up with lifing weights once a week as I had hoped. These dips will come, not a biggie. It seems like the 5-htp and l-dopa seem to be improving my mood.

No comments: