Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 51, Tuesday, May 29

FOOD:

Breakfast:
2 italian sausage
1 ear of corn with butter
1.5 cups baked beans
1/2 cup potato salad

1/4 cup green pepper

Lunch:
stuffed green pepper (rice)

Dinner:
1 lb ground grassfed beef

EXERCISE: walk 1 hour, very hot, feel tired and wiped out
WEIGHT: 289
BLOOD SUGAR: 93
KETONES: Trace

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS: OK I guess. Felt good this morning for having lots of sleep, but here it is 11PM and I'm still up, but tire. I've been reading so much about dopamine lately. Now I'm reading some stuff about serotonin. It's so confusing. It seems like you can attribute every human behavior to a neurotransmitter like dopamine, and then you realize that serotonin is a whole 'nother world, and it seems when you read more that everything is dependent on serotonin. Confusing. Guess I have to hope that exercise, paleo eating, supplements omega3 can help my brain sort it out. I might buy some L-Tryptophan to cover my bases, along with the L-Tyrosine to make dopamine.

No comments: