Sunday, May 6, 2007

Day 28 Sunday May 6

FOOD:

Breakfast:
chorizo
4 omega3 eggs

Early Dinner:
burger with catsup
2 ribs
9 beers? more? (called in sick next day- hung over and tired)

EXERCISE:
Slow burn (tm) workout at health club
did one set, 10 secs up, 10 secs down, for each body part. Hard! Sore next day!
Will try to do this once a week. Thinking about getting a trainer- there's a place in town for this. For this kind of workout, a trainer would help. Muscles are sore.

WEIGHT: 295

BLOOD SUGAR: 94

KETONES: trace

EVENTS: slept late, taking it easy. Then buddy called and wanted to hang out. Afterwards we went to bar, and I had too many beers. Up too late. Had a good time, after being a hermit all weekend, by why get drunk on sunday night? Dumb. Sometime's I'm my own worst enemy. I guess I felt like I could do whatever I wanted to reward myself for working out. When I hang out with this one friend is when I usually drink. Not to blame him, but I really need to anticipate this and plan better. Plan an escape route!

MOOD: decent. Nice day, enjoyed the workout. Feeling good. Again, feeling more clear headed. Seems like with my procrastination, I still do it, but it's easier for me to determine what's really important. I also don't fret about all the details and ideas that pop in to my head and overwhelm me. I'll try to write it down, or think if it's really important it will come back to me. Want to get more organized using paper than computer. I heard that people with ADD are more visual. I put up more clocks at home, and got this time-timer visual timer. I also bought the invisible clock, and it's a beeper thing that I can set up to vibrate every 10 minutes. It reminds me to look at the time and keep moving- stay on task. It helps. Interesting stuff.

SLEEP/ALERTNESS Prior Day: went to bed earlier, woke up like 10 or something.

No comments: