Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 47 Friday May 25

FOOD:

Breakfast:
steak

Lunch:
salad
meatballs
a few forkfulls of corn, peas, lima beans

Early Dinner:
a few raw veges
grassfed ground beef
5 oz. liver

Late Dinner:
coffee

EXERCISE: walk 1 hour

WEIGHT: 292

BLOOD SUGAR: 102

KETONES: none

EVENTS: feeling like the coffee thing is tough. Not sure why I'm doing it. Guess I hoped I might sleep better. I'm starting to think I may go back on caffeine. A bridge too far? God I feel terrible in the morning. Like I'm drunk, staggering, banging my head on things, almost falling down. Serious dopamine shortage? I may come back to this one. Read a ton of stuff yesterday about the effects of withdrawal, and how serious they can be. Not sure I'm ready for this one right now. Kinda freaky. I know coffee increases dopamine, and people with dopamine deficiency have motor coordination problems. Lack of coffee causing motor discoordination? It's only in the morning at least. I'm going back to coffee for now. Maybe I'll just try to cut down a little.

The veges help my BM's out quite a bit, btw. I feel like I'm fatter the last few days. My stomach looks bigger in the mirror, although my weight is down. Not sure why. Water retention? Psychological?

MOOD: all right

SLEEP/ALERTNESS Prior Day: lazy day at work, hard to tell.

No comments: