Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Day 24, Wednesday May 2

FOOD:

Breakfast:
bacon and eggs

Lunch:
Fried chicken at work, 2 sm. pcs.

Early Dinner:
popeyes breaded chicken strips
buffalo chicken wings
BBQ and ranch sauce
diet coke
(I notice the fried chicken awakens cravings for more)
I should try getting a cornish hen at the supermarket instead.

Late Dinner:

EXERCISE: none

WEIGHT: 299

BLOOD SUGAR: 78

KETONES: trace

EVENTS:
Just bought and read "slow burn" by the Eades and some trainer guy. Looks good. I always liked weights anyway. This is similar to the bodybuilder Mike Metzer(sp?), who argued for short, intense, heavy, slow movement weightlifting. I'd like to try this again, but I don't have room for free weights. Of couse, if I only work out once a week, I could assembe the bench and move furniture to workout.

Still feeling a little crabby, but a little better. Crabby because I don't have a girlfriend, I guess. Just blah.

MOOD: Blah, but better

SLEEP/ALERTNESS Prior Day: more alert. Slept more.

No comments: