Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day 49, Sunday May 27

FOOD:

Breakfast:
Bacon and eggs, some coffee

Lunch:

Dinner:
2 burgers no bun
3 sausage no bun
some green peppers
potato salad
3 mini cupcakes
baked beans- sweet sauce
14 grapes

6 beers

later that night, hung with other buddy. Drank more beers and stayed up until 6 AM.


EXERCISE:
WEIGHT: 289
BLOOD SUGAR: 93
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS: Stayed up late last night, but woke up earlier today (cats woke me up and I went back for 45 minutes more, but still around 6 hours of sleep, and I don't feel bad really, fairly alert and well rested.

BBQ at friends house today, but first coffee with this girl I met online. Not super excited, but glad to be getting back into the flow.

So coffee was good. I think she's cool, but not a match. Prob. should email and tell her this.

Went to BBQ, then later met up with other buddy and drank beers and smoked pot until 6 AM. Monday, spent entire day in bed, woke at midnight Tuesday. I'm editing this at 2 AM tuesday.

No comments: