Saturday, July 7, 2007

Day 90 Saturday July 7

FOOD:

Breakfast:
bacon and eggs

Lunch:

Dinner:
3 burger patties, ribs with bbq sauce

EXERCISE: not sure if I walked
WEIGHT:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
set up lamp to go off in morning and wake me up. Still having trouble getting to sleep on time. Sleep deprived. Took a big nap yesterday evening, and then stayed up til 7am today, and then slept til noon. And I walk out in the sun every morning to try to set my circadian rhythym. Tough.

visited friends, had a good time. Mood starting to lift after being pretty down about money problems lately. Lack of money is holding me back a bit from getting things done right now, and doing fun stuff. But this is a big challenge for me, managing money, and hopefully I'm taking steps in the right direction right now.

No comments: