Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day 142 Tuesday August 28

FOOD:

sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle
coffee

chocolate donut

pizza with crust
2 diet 7 up

spaghetti
garlic bread
diet pepsi

WEIGHT: 270
CAFFEINE: coffee, 3 diet pop
SLEEP: 8 hours
SUN:
EXERCISE:
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES:

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
First, 8 hours of sleep and I feel tired! Second, when I ate carbs a week ago that triggered about 8 days of eating carbs and a weight gain of about 7 pounds. Third, today is my birthday, and I feel fine. My gift to myself is getting a handle on carbs again. This isn't a crash weight loss here. This is learning habits that I can use the rest of my life. I think I will experiment with the intermittent fasting, just for the hell of it. Starting at 5PM today. I will not eat until tomorrow at 5PM. 24 hours of no food! Exciting stuff!

No comments: