Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day 137 Thursday 8/23/07

FOOD:

1 pc fried chicken
sm. salad with ranch

burger WITH BUN
POTATO CHIPS
SIDE OF MOSTACIOLI
2 diet cokes

CHOCOLATE CAKE

2 pcs chicken
1 SPRITE
FRIES


WEIGHT: ?
CAFFEINE: 3 pops
SLEEP: 7 hours
SUN: no
EXERCISE: no
BLOOD SUGAR: ?
KETONES: ?

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Realize I messed up the sleep. It was last night I slept by my moms and didn't get enough sleep. We both have a birthday coming up, hence the cake. Always something. My tires won't hold air. I owe ebay money. Cat needs to go the the vet.

I think about quitting my therapist- it's nice but I can't afford it. Sometimes it makes me mad. I think I'm just a wussy who can't say no. Like I'm just going because she needs the money and she'd talk me out of quitting her. But other times it is helpful. She know how broke I am. I almost feel like she should give me a month off. I mean, what would happen? She's my overeating counselor. At this rate, I won't have money to even buy any fucking food!

No comments: