Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 134 Monday August 20

FOOD:

omega 3 eggs and bacon

grain fed steak

almonds, pistachios

WEIGHT: 270
CAFFEINE: none
SLEEP: 10 1/2 hours
SUN: none- cloudy
EXERCISE: 15 minutes on stairmaster, machine weights
BLOOD SUGAR:
KETONES: none

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS:
Have a headach late night, don't know why. First day with no caffeine at all is one possible reason. Second trip to the health club this week- just started going. Using one in my neighborhood finally- it's nice!

Did a little today- procrastinated on other stuff. Knowing the crunch will come soon, and procrastination will again bedevil me more. May be making some progress towards getting a diagnosis for ADD, and more importantly, medication for it. Bought a stainless steel fry pan to replace my non stick one. No more teflon. Now I need a wok and a 2 burner griddle.

Watched football with friends today. Made more contact with friends this weekend.

Oh, and I've been playing around with OxyCalm, an oxytocin delivery nasal spray thing. Supposed to make you more sociable. Seems like it might really have a slight affect- not sure.

I need to get to bed earlier! It's midnight now. I was sleeping at sunset, but staying up late, AND sleeping almost 11 hours leaves me less time during the day to do stuff. I need to figure out a new weekly schedule for myself once I start working more.

At least I'm back at the health club. This should help me move past the 270/260 mark big time. Glad to be lifing again also. Want to make sure I don't neglect my walking too. Not sure how many times a week I should go to the health club. I don't want to burn out on it, and again, don't want to stop walking. Once winter starts I may change my mind! Of course, I do like cold weather though, so maybe not!

No comments: