Sunday, October 14, 2007

Day 189 Sunday October 15

FOOD

bacon and eggs

cheese and crackers
pretzels
lunch meat

WEIGHT 257
CAFFEINE
SLEEP 11 hours
SUN
EXERCISE
BLOOD SUGAR
KETONES

EVENTS/MOOD/ALERTNESS
had friends over today. Totally broke still. That's depressing. Still trying to get organized. Carbs are creeping back into my life in a big way. Feeling overwhelmed. Trying to organize my time and realizing there's no time to do stuff, no money to do stuff, and no motivation to do stuff. Other than that I'm great. Blah. Starting to play around with skoach.com. It's sorta complex. The hope is that it can organize you. But you have to input so much stuff in, and estimate times for things, and block out times and appointments. If you can do all that, you're already organized. Then the start up time is immense. I told myself thinkingrock was going to be the last thing I worked on for a long time. and now I'm starting something new, like that will help my problems.

Reading about chaos magick. Great. Another impractical thing for me to spend hours reading about. And of course reading about it on the web gets me into hundreds of related interesting topics. Reading interesting stuff on the internet.

Once I read the last interesting article, and finally get organized, then I'll start doing things like paying bills, doing paperwork, getting a girlfriend, buying a condo, taking vacations, right?

Not doing so well. Not in a bad mood per se. Just feeling ineffective. Losing my mooring.

What's going well?

doing fairly well with sleep, so I don't feel exhausted. Doing fairly well with getting to work on time. Hanging out with friends lately. Keeping in touch with people a little more. Haven't lost more weight, but haven't gained any either. I'm at a plateu, eating candy bars at work, eating bad lunches at work, eating bad on weekends with friends. Not stocking up on meat foods.

2 comments:

salnarducci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I really like your blog. thanks for the wonderful tips you have shared with us.

Paleo Diet Plan